top of page
GREATER CLEVELAND JUNIOR GOLF SCHOLARSHIP FUND
The Greater Cleveland Junior Golf Scholarship Fund (GCJGSF) was established in October 1980 by five (5) Cleveland area parents. This tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization is designed to provide an instructional program for youth, ages 6-18 in the sport of golf. The primary target group is underrepresented children.
We promote the game of golf to provide the youth of any skill level, ages 6-18 years old with a foundation to learn lifetime skills while participating in a structured golf program that encourages, supports, and develops excellence in the achievement of academic and golfing skills while providing financial assistance towards higher education.
- - Golf instructions to youth ages 6 through 18 years old.
- A comprehensive instructional golf program based on current PGA guidelines.
- A structured program that develops and rewards excellence in the achievement of academic and personal goals.
- Financial assistance and information towards their pursuit of higher education beyond high school.
- Access to a network of mentors from the Greater Cleveland business, professional, religious and political communities.
bottom of page